Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Dear Lucky Agent Contest

DearLuckyAgent2



Talk about last minute and maybe a little luck. This contest actually ended yesterday. I found out about today and was bummed. Then I learned they extended the deadline to midnight tonight. So, here I am entering my next novel, How Lucy Got Lucky!

Wish me luck!!!

Check out these PRIZES! Top 3 winners all get a critique of the first 10 double-spaced pages by the agent judge, a free one-year subscription to WritersMarket.com ($50 value) and 3 writing/promoting tips books ... and maybe if you're really, super lucky the agent judging the contest will sign you! Boom! That's the sound of my head exploding.

Fingers Crossed, People. Fingers Crossed.

Winners will be notified in three weeks. Like I said, fingers crossed.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments Welcome and Encouraged! I would love to hear your thoughts, reactions or just say, "hi".