Friday, May 15, 2015

As Luck Would Have It!

I found these two 4-Leaf Clovers in my garden!

Hi Friends! I'm so EXCITED to give you a quick update on my progress on my third novel, HOW LUCY GOT LUCKY. I am writing the ending, almost finished! I can't wait for you to read it. I hope you laugh, tear up a little and not want to stop turning pages!

Here I am "cooking up" plot twists at my favorite place to write. Can you believe it's in my kitchen??? For some reason, I feel most productive standing and typing away at my kitchen counter.



NEW LOOK! Going Barefoot in Greener Grass has a fresh new cover! 
And to celebrate, it's on SALE for $2.99! Woot! 
 Or check out my website: www.audryfryer.com  



Happy Spring!!!

Apple Blossoms on my Gala Tree!
My view as I write! #Inspirational


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments Welcome and Encouraged! I would love to hear your thoughts, reactions or just say, "hi".