Tuesday, April 28, 2015

I'm #WriteON Today!

Head on over to www.CreateWriteNow.com to view my guest post on Capturing Family Vacation Memories as part of a series of posts about Journaling Journeys.

My mom and I with our many Family Vacation Travel Journals.

Blog hostess of CreateWriteNow, Mari L. McCarthy, also known as Chief Inspiration Officer, is no stranger to All Things Audry. She was my first guest post ever! Check it out here!

I host so many authors, so it was fun to be a guest. Plus, Mari's blog and her journaling programs are worth checking out.  Mari helps many people use journaling as a powerful tool for achieving goals from weight loss to finding peace.

Go, go, go to www.CreateWriteNow.com and let me know how you liked my post.

Do you keep a journal on family vacations? I'd love to hear your stories and thoughts!
Share here or on my Facebook page! Or #WriteON on Twitter!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments Welcome and Encouraged! I would love to hear your thoughts, reactions or just say, "hi".