Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Another Mother of all Posts!


Last year, I wrote a fun yet brief entry about the subject of "Mom Guilt" that I think is worth re-visiting!  It scored a few interesting comments and touched on a common, unavoidable affliction.
Enjoy and please leave a comment with your thoughts on the subject!

Here's the link to The Mother of All Posts: 
http://allthingsaudry.blogspot.com/2011/05/mother-of-all-posts.html

Yes, I am taking the easy way out with a re-run.  But, this motherhood/domestic diva life can be a bit exhausting (and now, I feel guilty for saying that - sort of!)  Anyway, next week I will be back full force by participating in a mass blogging event:  The Art of Loving Your Life.  See ya then!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments Welcome and Encouraged! I would love to hear your thoughts, reactions or just say, "hi".