Wednesday, July 20, 2011

What a - Rose-Colored Glasses, Beer Goggles - World


 In response to last week's post, my head is out of the clouds and, for the last few days, wishing for a pillow.   Four out of five of my family members including myself participated in a gorgeous wedding followed by my twins turning five the very next day. 

The bride, my beautiful friend, walked down the aisle to "What a Wonderful World".  And you know what?  It can be a wonderful world ... with a little altering of perception.  Yes, this past weekend as with any other day of the week had its fair share of stressful moments.  And, I'm not delusional (that would be fun, though).  There's plenty of un-wonderful things about this world.  But still ... Sometimes it simply feels good to throw on a pair of rose colored glasses or beer goggles if you prefer. 



Junior Groomsman

Ring Bearer



flower girl

"I think to myself, 'What a Wonderful World'."



Comment here on Facebook:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments Welcome and Encouraged! I would love to hear your thoughts, reactions or just say, "hi".